Check out these new articles on Chloë Sevigny in which she talks about “Little Flower”, her first ever fragrance which she recently launched with Régime des Fleurs.
- Financial Times: “Film, fashion and fragrance; Chloë Sevigny creates her first scent”
- i-D: “Chloë Sevigny on Creating Her Debut Fragrance Little Flower”
- Into the Gloss: “Chloë Sevigny, Actor”
- Love Magazine: “Chloë Sevigny Reminisces on Her Love of Roses Amidst Her Debut Fragrance Release”
- Man Repeller: “30 Perfect Minutes with Chloë Sevigny
- Paper Magazine: “Chloë Sevigny on Scents, Cancel Culture and Politics”
- The New York Times: “Chloë Sevigny Will Make New York Smell Better”
- V Magazine: “Fragrance Launch: Chloë Sevigny’s Holy Water
A couple of new images have also been uploaded to the gallery. Don’t miss ’em!