And the news from Sundance Film Festival just keeps coming in. :)
Yesterday, Chloë Sevigny continued making the festival rounds promoting Antibirth, her new indie horror movie with co-star Natasha Lyonne and director Danny Perez.
In addition to giving interviews and standing for pictures with Lyonne and Perez, Chloë also presented the festival’s Horizon Awards, aimed at supporting talented, up-and-coming female directors. She also joined Natasha Lyonne to attend the festival’s Yoga Hosers premiere.
Check out the full list of events from yesterday below and the photos in our gallery. Antibirth is set to premiere tonight as part of the festival’s “Midnight” line-up, so expect more photos still tomorrow! :)
New Photo Albums:
• Appearances in 2016 > ‘Yoga Hosers’ Sundance Film Festival Premiere on Jan 24
• Appearances in 2016 > 2nd Annual Horizon Awards at Sundance Film Festival on Jan 24
• Appearances in 2016 > Lena Dunham & Planned Parenthood Host Sex, Politics & Film Cocktail Reception on Jan 24
• Appearances in 2016 > Out & About at Sundance Film Festival 2016 on Jan 24
• Appearances in 2016 > The Hollywood Reporter 2016 Sundance Studio on Jan 24
• Appearances in 2016 > Variety Fandango Studio at Sundance Film Festival 2016 on Jan 24